We love what we do. Part of the reason that we love it so much is that we get to work with such brilliantly creative people! If you fancy joining the team, then check out our current vacancies below...
Content and Digital Marketing Lead
The ideal candidate will have a real passion for digital storytelling, content marketing, data analytics, SEO, email marketing and social media. We are looking for a full-time or part-time Content and Digital Marketing Lead to join our team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Creating, editing and publishing content across the Clouds and Currents website, marketplaces and other digital channels
• Producing content for our marketing materials
• Creating our customer newsletters using Mailchimp and analysing success rates
• Creating and managing our marketing dashboard, reporting on traffic, SEO keywords etc
• Optimising pages for relevant keywords and making recommendations for SEO improvements
• Creating social content including Facebook and Twitter, as well as support with Instagram and LinkedIn
• Writing regular news and blog articles
• Managing the website and checking performance through Google Analytics
• Developing content for our blog and ideas for our social media channels
• Suggesting PPC and advertising opportunities and working to a budget to implement these
You'll need to...
• Have experience in digital marketing and running digital marketing campaigns
• Be confident writing copy and following a brief, with excellent attention to detail
• Be an exceptional verbal and written communicator
• Have a passion for data and analytics including tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Ad Manager
• Have experience with SEO and PPC. Experience with Display Advertising and Affiliate Marketing preferred.
• Experience managing social media channels in a professional setting preferred.
• Be creative and with an eye for design
• Have experience using Adobe CC Products primarily Photoshop
• Be self-motivated and able to self-manage
• Have a resilient nature and willingness to develop
• Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Have a passion for our business, a sense of humour and a positive attitude
• Have a willingness to ‘muck in’ with product creation when it’s busy!
• This is a flexible role. We would consider part-time or full-time candidates
• Salary dependent on experience, includes paid holiday, pension, team events and a staff discount on Clouds and Currents products
If you think you’re the sort of person we’re looking for, get in touch as soon as possible with your CV and a covering letter outlining why you're the perfect candidate for the role.