Full-time Studio Assistant
We're a fast paced, hard working, exciting creative product design company, formed in 2012 with big aspirations and based near Chelmsford, Essex. We sell through our own website (which you already know, seeing as you're here...) and several leading creative marketplaces across the world. We've grown to become an award-winning market-leader, creating unique made-to-order gifts. Cutting a long story short, we love what we do! We’re a creative team of passionate folk and are looking for someone who is excited to be a part of and contribute to a growing, innovative company.
We're seeking a Full-Time Studio Assistant to assist with creating, packing and dispatching daily orders to our global customer base! This is a physical role, so please do be aware that you'll be on your feet most of the day as you create and finish our range of products.Role:
- Preparing and making product components
- Assisting with creating our ‘made-to-order’ products
- Assisting with quality control
- Processing and dispatching orders daily
- Proofing customer personalisation requests
- Gift wrapping
- Assisting with the studio organisation
- Tidying and maintaining the cleanliness of the studio
- Assisting with stock management
- Assisting with general admin duties
- Exemplary organisational, self motivational and time management skills
- Confidence and ability to thrive under pressure
- Great communication skills
- Initiative and ability to work independently
- Excellent work ethic, enthusiasm and willingness to take on new skills
- Attention to detail and pride in work
- Superb Team player
- Basic knowledge of health and safety in the workplace
- English GSCE and Maths GCSE A-C grade
- IT literate
The full-time Studio Assistant position is 37.5 hrs/pw to be arranged in shifts between the hours of 8.30 - 16.30 Monday to Friday from our studio in Danbury, Chelmsford. Our usual working hours are 8.30 - 16.30 but during busy months, such as December, we operate a shift system (and usually 'don' Christmas Jumpers...)
Pay £7.50+ p/h depending on experience
Initial 6 month contract
Additional hours may be requested in busy periods.
Further Info and Application Details:
We are looking for someone who can work well under pressure, can pick up new skills quickly and is confident and reliable. At present, we're a friendly team of 7 so we're looking for someone who has experience of working well within such an environment and has a sense of humour as well as someone who is passionate about delivering excellence in every aspect of their work.
We also have a small dog (or Head of Entertainment, as we like to refer to him) called Peanut, so you'll need to be ok with having a furry friend around!
If you're interested, click 'Apply' below and send over your CV and a covering letter, telling us why you'd be perfect for the role.
The closing date for applications is the 28th February and, once we’ve collated the applications, we’ll then be inviting successful applicants for interview - We can’t wait to meet you!